Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Thomas S. Worthington
Certified Specialist In Criminal Law
The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Brian M. Worthington
We Stand for Advocacy and Justice.
When you're in trouble with the law, you need a winning trial lawyer on your side. Put our 43 year winning record to work for you.
- August 8, 2014 Thomas Worthington Honored by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Tom Worthington receives not guilty verdict before a Monterey County jury for man charged with batter.
- Thomas Worthington selected for 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers and Brian Worthington selected for Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2014.
- Probation, Home Confinement and No Sex-Offender Registration for Man Accused of Using Craig’s List to Contact Minor for Sex
- Thomas S. Worthington and Brian M. Worthington have been selected by The National Trial Lawyers organization for inclusion into its Top 100 Trial Lawyers, for their superior skills in the field of criminal defense law.
- Brian M. Worthington and Thomas S. Worthington become members of the San Francisco County Bar association.
- Brian Worthington obtains not guilty verdict for man charged with armed robbery.
- Brian Worthington obtains dismissal of all charges for San Benito County man charged with criminal threats and witness intimidation.
November 30, 2014
The Worthington Law Centre named one of the best
November 6, 2014
Former King City chief to face perjury charge
October 17, 2014
Hearing set to reconvene for former King City police chief