Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Thomas S. Worthington
Certified Specialist In Criminal Law
The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Brian M. Worthington
We Stand for Advocacy and Justice.
When you're in trouble with the law, you need a winning trial lawyer on your side. Put our 43 year winning record to work for you.
- Thomas S. Worthington and Brian M. Worthington have been selected by The National Trial Lawyers organization for inclusion into its Top 100 Trial Lawyers, for their superior skills in the field of criminal defense law.
- Brian M. Worthington and Thomas S. Worthington become members of the San Francisco County Bar association.
- Brian Worthington obtains not guilty verdict for man charged with armed robbery.
- Brian Worthington obtains dismissal of all charges for San Benito County man charged with criminal threats and witness intimidation.
- Thomas Worthington Honored by The Best Lawyers in America® This is the 27th straight year that Mr. Worthington has been selected for this honor.
- March 14, 2012 Brian Worthington secured a dismissal of all charges for a man was facing 10 years in prison. Just 5 days before trial, the District Attorney dismissed all charges.
- In other news: At the conclusion of a jury trial handled by Brian Worthington a jury took just a little more than one hour to return with a verdict of not guilty for a woman accused of domestic violence against her husband.
Local lawyer selected for honor
July 21, 2013
Worthingtons listed among top trial lawyers